How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
Notes about Pricing:
Buy any five different Pocket Statutes or Pocket Companions titles and get an expandable slipcase worth R65.00 FREE! Promotion valid while stocks last.
Juta's Customisable Pocket Statutes
Customised Juta Pocket Statutes featuring your company branding are available to meet your unique business requirements. Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our professional team will contact you to discuss how we can assist you in making your mark using the trusted up-to-date Juta Pocket Statutes series.
About this Publication:
This new title in the Juta's Pocket Statutes series reflects the law as at 17 May 2012.
- Key Addresses
- Quick Finder for Key Topics
- Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976
- Issue of Fidelity Fund and Registration Certificates, 2006
- Regulations regarding Conduct deserving of Sanction, 2001
- Trust Account of an Estate Agent and Investment of Trust Moneys, 1977
- Investment of Moneys in the Estate Agents Fidelity Fund not immediately required for the purposes of the Fund, 1978
- Specification of Services, 1981
- Specification of Services, 1986
- Prescribed Examination Fee, 1983
- Exemption of Category of Estate Agents, 1990
- Late Payment of Levies and Contributions, 1999
- Exemption of Category of Estate Agents, 2000
- Code of Conduct, 1992
- Standard of Training of Estate Agents Regulations, 2008
- Appeal Regulations, 2003
Of Interest and Benefit to:
Estate agents and realtors
Property practitioners and conveyancers