How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
- Format Loose-leaf
- ISBN 9780702137778
- PageCount Approx. 1100 Pages
- Published 1996
Notes about Pricing:
*Above loose-leaf pricing is for the main volume contents only. To register to receive revision services in order to remain abreast of updated legislation and new information, please contact customer services at email@example.com. The cost of each revision service issued varies depending on the number of pages it contains.
Click here to view a list of the latest revision services for all Juta loose-leaf publications.
About this Publication:
Environmental Laws of South Africa is a collection of the laws that govern the environment from a disparate and diverse range of legislative sources. This regularly updated loose-leaf work includes commentary placing the legislation in context, bulletins summing up recent initiatives in all areas of environmental legislation and the text of relevant selected acts, regulations and policies. Useful tables of regulations and appendices are also included.
- Volume I
- Part I: Environmental law and the constitution
- Part II: The management, use and conservation of natural and cultural resources
- Volume II
- Part III: Land use, planning and development
- Part IV: Protected areas
- Part V: Waste management and pollution control
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Government and local authorities
- Industrial, mining and agricultural sectors
- Academics and students
- The collection of laws affecting the environment from a disparate and diverse range of legislative sources
- Commentary placing the legislation in context
- Bulletins summing up recent initiatives in all areas of environmental legislation
- Text of relevant selected acts, regulations and policies
- Useful tables of regulations and appendices
- Detailed consolidated Index
- Loose-leaf format, for regular updating by means of revision services and further Bulletins