How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
- Format Loose-leaf
- ISBN 9780702118999
- PageCount Approx. 1140 Pages
- Published 1987
Notes about Pricing:
*Loose-leaf pricing is for main volume contents only. To register to receive revision services in order to remain abreast of updated legislation and new information, please contact customer services at email@example.com. The cost of each revision service issued varies depending on the number of pages it contains.
About this Publication:
This volume is an indispensable reference work with excellent, up-to-date material on areas such as sectional title, share blocks and the like. It provides the property lawyer, estate agent and student alike with an in-depth exposition of all aspects of property and the law. The work includes an extensive commentary on the Estate Agents Act, updated regularly by comprehensive revision services, as well as useful guidelines on the legal aspects of immovable property. An entire section is devoted to setting learning objectives for candidates preparing to write the Estate Agents Board Examination.
- Immovable property and interests in immovable property
- Sectional titles, share blocks and time-share
- Statutory control over property
- Estate agents and statutory control over estate agents
- Estate Agents Affairs Act 112 of 1976 with commentary
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Estate agents and realtors
- Property practitioners and conveyancers
- Extensive commentary on the Estate Agents Act, updated regularly by comprehensive revision services
- Section devoted to setting learning objectives for candidates preparing to write the Estate Agents Board Examination
- Discussion of the latest legislation and court cases pertaining to property