How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
Juta Style Guide for Judgments - download here
About this Publication:
The South African Criminal Law Reports is a monthly report of criminal law and procedure cases emanating from the superior courts in Southern Africa. Cases are selected for their importance to the practitioner in criminal law.
- Table of cases (alphabetical, chronological and by court)
- Case annotations (South African and foreign)
- Rules of court considered
- Legislation judicially considered
- Words and phrases used
- List of selected judgments
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Advocates and attorneys
- Judicial officers
- Public defenders and prosecutors
- Police and prison officials
- Legal aid clinics