How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
- Format Online
- ISSN 18198775
Notes about Pricing:
About this Publication:
Access the unrivalled wealth of knowledge and content in this best-selling practitioner work now available in a powerful electronic format.
This online title provides a section-by-section commentary on the Criminal Procedure Act. It is the most comprehensive and widely cited text on criminal procedure currently available. Regularly updated to reflect latest developments, it includes extensive analysis of all aspects of criminal procedure by the foremost experts. The two volumes include various related materials indispensable for the practice of criminal procedure.
- The full text of the Criminal Procedure Act with comprehensive, authoritative commentary
- Additional related legislation
- Links to the head and fly notes of cited cases
- Full electronic search functionality
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Legal practitioners
- Legal libraries
- Only expert commentary available on criminal procedure changes brought about by Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act 32 of 2007 and Criminal Law (Sentencing) Amendment Act 38 of 2007
- Extensive additional related legislation
- Fully searchable format
- Regularly updated