How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
About this Publication:
Published on behalf of the Government of Tanzania, the Tanzania Law Reports contains judgments from the High Courts of Tanzania and Zanzibar and the Appeal Court of Tanzania, from the period 1983 to 1997. Also included are a list of reported cases, a full digest of cases reported, East African cases judicially considered, foreign cases judicially considered, legislation judicially considered and words and phrases judicially considered. This publication is currently updated to 1997. The Tanzania Law Reports is also available on CD-ROM and on online.
- Cases reported (alphabetical)
- Digest of cases reported
- East African cases judicially considered
- Foreign cases judicially considered
- Statutes judicially considered
- Words and phrases judicially considered
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Lawyers practising in Tanzania
- Judicial officers
- Academics of comparative, and particularly African, law
- A source of judgments reported on all branches of the law decided by the Court of Appeal of Tanzania and the High Courts of Tanzania and Zanzibar
- Judgments comprehensively dealt with in the digest of reported cases
- Fully annotated
- Carefully written headnotes and flynotes