How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
About this Publication:
The Tanzania Law Reports contain judgments from the High Courts of Tanzania and Zanzibar and the Appeal Court of Tanzania from the period 1983 to 1997. Also included are a list of reported cases, a full digest of cases reported, East African cases judicially considered, foreign cases judicially considered, legislation judicially considered and words and phrases judicially considered. The 1998/1999/2000 law reports are currently in production.
- Chronological listing of cases 1983-1997
- Index to the Tanzania Law Reports
- Cases reported – alphabetical
- Cases reported – by Court
- Digest of cases reported
- East African cases judicially considered
- Foreign cases judicially considered
- Statutes judicially considered
- Words and phrases judicially considered
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Judicial officers
- Legal practitioners
- The only complete electronic record of case law in Tanzania
- Fully searchable